Tuesday, September 10, 2013

COMC Pickup - 2011 Topps Lineage Virgil Trucks

During my visit to COMC.com the other day (when I was finishing up my 1971 set), I decided to add a couple PC needs to my cart.  One of which was a card that I have been wanting since 2011, the Topps Lineage Virgil Trucks '52 autograph.

This card was one of two final autographed cards that I have been looking for to go into my Virgil Trucks Collection.  I needed this one and the 2011 Topps Black Diamond Autograph.  I have seen one of those on Sportlots for $100.00, but I feel like that's really high, even for an auto of Mr. Trucks.  I'll own it someday, though.

I know there are some miscellaneous Trucks cards out there that I need and I will pursue them when I can, but this one will likely be the final piece in the collection for a while.  We'll see though, because I may be able to find some of the odd-ball 1950s stuff cheaply.  I'm just glad to finally have this one.

No comments: