Monday, September 2, 2013

COMC Pickup - 2011 Obak Hank Greenberg

With the posting of this card, I have finally caught up on all of the mail and trades that I received prior to and following my vacation.  I was filling my cart on COMC a while back and decided that I wanted to add a Hank Greenberg card to my fledgling Greenberg PC.

Since I am a big fan of the old-time Tigers, I have developed a liking for Hall of Famer Hank Greenberg.  He was a monster in the brief career that he had and is oftentimes overlooked when discussing the all-time great sluggers in history.

The Obak set is a really nice set, as can be seen from the scanned card.  I really like the sunset in the background.  In all, a very sharp looking card.  I still want to bust a box of these at some point.  Maybe sometime soon.

I've got a few more trades pending, so I'm hoping I don't go through a dry spell on here while waiting on stuff to come in.  I can tell you that I went through Sportlots and COMC yesterday and am awaiting the arrival of some cards that will close the door on one set that I'm working on, so stay tuned!

No comments: