Sunday, September 1, 2013

2013 Topps Emerald Parallel Pursuit and More

Since the Orioles played a day game today and it is storming outside now, I had some time to do some updating to the blog.  I added my needs from 2013 Topps Series 2 Emerald Parallel and I also added a list of autos that I had available for trade.  So, head over to my wishlist and trade pages and see what all I have available and what I am looking for.

I wanted to post the above Dan Straily emerald parallel since I received it in a trade a few weeks ago from Nachos Grande in exchange for a Team USA Barry Larkin.  I'm glad folks are still trying to help me make this set a reality.  We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, my trade post from the other day was so successful, I decided to try to see what I could get out of the other autos I had in my 'sale' box.  So, please take a look and let me know if any of those are to your liking.  ESPECIALLY, if you have a Hall of Fame signed baseball you would like to trade.  That would be REALLY nice!

No comments: