Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Another Trade WIth Zach

I completed another trade with a friend of mine, Zach, when I sent him my 2013 Topps Chris Sale auto in exchange for the above Nick Markakis/Alex Rios dual auto from 2008 Topps Co-signers.  The card isn't numbered, but it looks really good.  I kind of wish there was a better player on it other than Rios, but beggars can't be choosers.
Zach also threw in the above pennant from the inaugural football game for UNC-Charlotte, my Alma Mater.  Zach also goes to school there and was at their first football game of the season.  I wish Charlotte had a team when I went to school there.  I probably would have had some fun tailgating.  I hope to catch one of their games sometime soon, but with them being 4 hours away, vs the minutes away I am from ECU, I will probably see more Pirate football games.

Thanks for the trade, Zach!

No comments: