Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ebay Pickup - 2009 UD Ballpark Collection Nolan Reimold Auto

I picked up another addition to my Nolan Reimold PC when this 2009 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection RC auto came in the mail yesterday.  I can't believe I didn't have this yet, but for $4.99 and free shipping, it is now a part of my Reimold PC.

I'm not a fan of Upper Deck, but I do have to say that Ballpark Collection was pretty nice.  It has a good shot of Nolan against a nice backdrop with a sticker auto.  I was also able to add, for another $1.99, a third 2009 Bowman Sterling auto of Nolan.  I've already pictured that card on here twice, so I will just mention that I got a third in this post.

I have added, or am in the process of adding, quite a few Nolans to my PC.  I have a lot of parallels pending, and once they arrive, I will be updating my wishlist to include a bunch of the 2013 Topps parallels that I need.

So, if any of you have any Chris Davis or Nolan Reimold 2013 Topps parallels, please shoot me an email to see if I need them.  I would really appreciate it!

No comments: