Thursday, August 24, 2023

TTM Success - Warren Johnson

These drag racing cards of Warren Johnson had been on my desk for a couple years.  I had picked them up, hoping he would come back to the North Carolina Drag Racing Hall of Fame event, but I haven't seen him there since that first time I had gone back in 2018.   So, I finally dropped the cards in the mail and tried him TTM.  The cards came back looking great.
Johnson (b. 1943) is the second-winningest driver in NHRA history.  His 97 national event wins are second only to John Force.  He won six championships in Pro Stock (1992, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999 and 2001) and was inducted into the International Motorsports Hall of Fame in 2007.  Johnson also had some of the sharpest looking cars at the race track.

I mailed to Johnson on March 16 and got the cards back on March 24, for an 8-day TAT. 

No comments: