Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another Ebay Steal - 1971 Topps Nolan Ryan

Drew sent me a link to a ebay auction last week after I told him I was looking for the 71 Ryan. I bid on the card and got it really cheap (an ongoing theme around here).
As you can see, the card is a bit off center, but otherwise, it looks pretty good. I now have Ryan's 70 and 71 and both of them came really cheap. I think I'm going to knock out his 1969 Topps next.
As you can see, the back of the card is a bit off center too, but once again, I'm still happy with it. Funny to see that he had 19 career wins and 366 strikeouts at this point in time. I've always thought it was kinda cool to look at some hall of famer's cards from early in their career.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Thanks for the shoutout, congrats on getting that sweet card