Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cards From Drew

I completed yet another trade with Drew the other day by sending him a Robinson Cano relic in exchange for this Russell Martin relic. Of course this card is about to be flipped on to someone else (Max), but its always fun to be able to complete a trade.

Drew also sent me some Oriole cards (completely unnecessary, but appreciated nonetheless).

Yay, a GOLD Jones/Markakis. Sweeet.

A 2009 Purple Spectrum Roberts. I'm pretty sure I don't have this one yet. Its a nice card. I kind of miss Spectrum, a little.


AWESOME another Reimold! Can't have enough Reimold cards. He should be back in Baltimore soon! I really hope so. The O's need him to come back and hit some homers.

Finally, definitely a Roberts I didn't have. 2009 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Brian Roberts 199/199. So, I guess that makes this a 1/1. Haha, just kidding. But it really is cool that it is 199/199. I have his black from 2009 that is serial #1. Pretty cool.
.
Thanks Drew!

6 comments:

PAB said...

There was a piece I saw on MLB Network (I think) talking about Martin getting injured and the possibility that the Dodgers may part ways with him soon. I'm pretty sure it was after this season or next due to his recent injuries and decline in production. The doom and gloom report went on the theorize that Martin could end up out of baseball at that time. Ouch!

In more happy news. Buck is 2-0. Don't do something crazy and blow the #1 pick in the 2011 draft status.

Drew said...

They look a lot better with you :), glad you liked them

Dodgerbobble said...

PAB - You're right about Martin. Russell's been in a three year decline, but he's still better than any of the other Dodger catchers. Too bad Ned Colletti traded Carlos Santana away to Cleveland.

Orioles beating OC Angels 5-3 right now, looking to sweep. I love it.

Dodgerbobble said...

BTW, sweet Russell Martin relic.

night owl said...

THAT'S where my Martin relic card went!

William Regenthal said...

Haha, sorry Night Owl. Yeah, P.A., Max and I have been talking about Martin's decline... I'm hoping he turns it around. In the end, though, it is a pretty sweet card. Its about to be flipped to Max though...