Monday, August 17, 2026

2026 National Paid Signer - Brian Bosworth

The first paid signer that I got at this year's National was former football player, Brian Bosworth. I was going to get him on an older Topps card that I would have picked up online. I went through some cards Gerard had given me prior to leaving for my trip out west and went through a set of Oklahoma cards. There was a Bosworth in there, so I used it at the show. The card turned out great.

Bosworth (b. 1965) played professionally from 1987 to 1989 for the Seahawks. He has 3 forced fumbles for 38 yards. He starred in the movie Stone Cold about a cop who goes undercover in a biker gang. I remember watching it with my Uncle Joe when I was a kid and remembered that he loved the movie. I talked briefly to Bosworth about the movie and had a nice interaction with him.

Uncle Joe also has some deer meat in the fridge....

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Nice purchase. The Boz has a cool looking signature.