Saturday, March 10, 2018

TTM Success - Glenn Adams

I have been full-on pursuing additions to my 1987 set.but that doesn't mean I'm not adding to other years of Topps, as well.  I have a bunch of different years of Topps cards, all organized by years in a ton of 5,000-count boxes.  Some years are more represented than others, but I try to include as many as I can when I send off to a TTM subject.  This TTM success from Glenn Adams provided me two cards for the album, a 1979 and a 1981.
I think aside from 1987, I really enjoy 1981 Topps.  They seem to look really cool in my album, and lots of them have good photos, and uniforms that I like to see come back signed.  It also helps that the cards are really colorful.

Adams (b. 1947) played in the majors from 1975 to 1982 for the Giants, Twins and Blue Jays.  He had 452 hits, 34 home runs and a .280 batting average. 

I mailed to Adams on February 1 and got the cards back on February 9, for an 8-day TAT.

No comments: