Tuesday, February 6, 2018

TTM Success - Adam Haseley

I don't normally send off to prospects, but I figured with all of the Bowman Draft that I have, I might as well try to send to a few.  Now, a few of them have come back!  The first to come back was this success from Adam Haseley.

The above Recommended Viewing insert from Bowman Draft was a really cool card, and turned out really well.  I powdered the card before I sent it, and it helped the auto stay put.  I looked to see if Spencer Howard signed TTM, but as of this moment, he does not,
I went ahead and sent both of the 17 Draft base that I had, and Haseley signed them both.  One of which, as you can see, he personalized.

Haseley (b. 1996) was drafted in the first round by Philadelphia (8th overall) out of the University of Virginia.  He is an outfielder and played last season in three levels of the Phillies system (GCL, low A and A).  He had 61 hits, 3 home runs and a .284 batting average across those three levels in 2017.

I mailed to Haseley on January 19 and got the cards back on January 27, for an 8-day TAT.

No comments: