Friday, February 2, 2018

TTM Success - Jim Pankovits

More and more TTMs are coming in.  A lot of them are guys in the 1987 Topps set.  I've really worked hard in getting moving on adding to the set.  In addition to the 1987 cards, I am trying to get others signed and out of my boxes.  The above Jim Pankovits 1989 ProCards came out of a box that my wife bought me maybe 10 years ago as a surprise.  I have gotten a few of the cards signed, and this one is the latest one.
I also sent some Topps cards to Pankovits, including the obvious 1987 Topps.  All of the cards turned out really nicely, I think.

Pankovits (b. 1955) played in the majors from 1984 to 1988 and 1990 for the Astros and Red Sox.  He had 142 hits, 9 home runs and a .250 batting average.

I mailed to Pankovits on January 8 and got the cards back on January 24, for a 16-day TAT.

No comments: