Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pickup From Topps.com - Cal Ripken Anniversary Set

21 years ago this past September 6, Cal Ripken broke a record that was said to be unbreakable.  This year, Topps did an online exclusive promotion to commemorate Cal and his accomplishments.  Since I have been really satisfied with my recent purchases from Topps.com, I decided to pick up the Cal set for my PC.

The cards are pretty thick, a little more than a Heritage card.  They all look great and got here really fast.  The set features key moments from Cal's career, as you can see.  I kind of wish there were more than the six cards, but they are great nonetheless.

I really enjoy the exclusive content on Topps's website.  I have a few Topps Now orders pending, so be on the lookout for those posts.

No comments: