Sunday, October 23, 2016

Instagram Trade With Dugan - DJ Stewart Auto

I love these Leaf Trinity auto cards.  I have a few of them now, and always enjoy finding more.  I got a message from my friend, Dugan, recently and made a quick and easy deal to land this DJ Stewart.  I traded Dugan a Bowman Chrome auto of Ruddy Giron from this year in order to get the Stewart.

Stewart has yet to live up to his potential as a first round draft pick.  He was promoted to Frederick this season, even though his numbers at Delmarva weren't all that impressive.  He ended the season with 105 hits, 10 home runs and a .254 batting average.  He was supposed to be a power hitter, but has yet to really demonstrate that in the O's system.  My hope is that he can work through it and re-establish himself during the 2017 season.

Thanks so much for the trade, Dugan!  I love the card.

No comments: