Sunday, October 16, 2016

Dilan Comes Through Again

I meant to post this yesterday, but I was out of the house from 6:15 AM to 1:15 AM, and when I got home, all I wanted to do was go to bed.  Also, these cards kind of got shifted around on my desk, so they ended up not being posted when I got them, so this is long overdue.

My friend, Dilan, has helped me out by doing some 50/50s at Durham Bulls games this past season.  I sent him a bunch of Bulls cards, and he got me a few signed back in June, but I told him to hold the rest until the end of the season.  You know, just in case he was able to get more.

So, he was able to get some more signed, and the top two are of a guy I have followed a little bit.  Richie Shaffer went to high school in Charlotte with my good friend, Corbin.  I have followed his career since he was drafted and am happy to see that he has made it to the majors.  I was also glad to be able to add a couple 2016 Topps and Bowman to my album.
Finally, Dilan hooked me up with this 2014 Topps Danny Farquhar.  Here is another guy who has been in the majors, but was at Durham at the time.

Dilam also sent me back the extra cards that he wasn't able to get signed.  I'm hoping I can get him some more stuff for next season, when rosters are announced.

Thanks, Dilan!

No comments: