Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 Topps Series 1 By The Numbers

I've been meaning to post the breakdown of the 2011 Topps Series 1 box bust for a while now, so here goes. I opened 3 jumbo boxes and 2 retail packs, here are the results:

  • 3 complete sets made
  • 229 duplicates
  • 3 original back 60 greatest Topps cards
  • 1 original back Topps the Lost Cards (Stan Musial 1957 Topps)
  • 30 60 years of Topps cards
  • 30 Diamond Duos
  • 30 Topps 60 inserts
  • 15 Topps Gold Parallel
  • 30 Topps Diamond Parallel
  • 2 Topps Black Parallel (Josh Hamilton and Peter Bourjos)
  • 30 Minis
  • 30 Diamond Giveaway redemptions
  • 2 Legends SPs (Berra and Banks)
  • 3 Manufactured Leather Nameplates (Lincecum, Pujols and Kershaw). The Pujols is the serial numbered black version
  • 3 Jersey Relics (Sabathia, Daniel McCutcheon and Justin Upton)
  • 3 Autographs (Adam Jones, Chris Getz and Matt Harrison)
  • 8 History of Topps
  • 16 CMGR vintage reprints
  • 30 Toppstown
  • 15 Topps 60 'The Lost Cards'

So, there you have it. Not a bad haul. I doubt I'll put together any of the insert sets. I love the Diamond parallels, that's for sure. I'm excited to see when I get from the redemptions.

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

Nice pull with the Hamilton black parallel. I hope you unlock some good stuff.