Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TTM Success - Jim Bunning

I mailed to Hall of Famer Jim Bunning on February 2, 2011 and received this signed ball today (February 15, 2011). This was a 13-day TAT, which is pretty good. He also signed it for free.
.
Bunning (b. 1931) played in the majors from 1955 to 1971 for the Tigers, Phillies, Pirates and Dodgers. He threw a perfect game in 1964 and a no hitter in 1958. He retired with the second-most career strikeouts at the time (2,855). He had a career record of 224-184 with an ERA of 3.27. He is the only pitcher to have struck out Ted Williams three times in one game. His is my 19th baseball signed by a Hall of Famer and my 9th TTM success.

**CORRECTION - I just checked my delivery confirmation info; I sent the ball out on February 2, not February 8 like I has previously stated. It has been corrected.

3 comments:

Drew said...

Incredible success, looks better than mine!! lol

Justin McLeod said...

I've only got one signed ball, and it's signed by the entire 2009 Mississippi Braves team. (Braves-AA)

PAB said...

Nice pic up. I've got a ton of cubes if you need something to put the ball in.