Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mail Day - Rise of the Machines

So, I'm a little late, but I got a package from Chris over at http://oncardautos.wordpress.com/ the other day. He's still jumping up and down over the numerous stacks of Nomars I sent him a while back. I got some Ripkens, Roberts and other Orioles that I didn't already have... No, he didn't write on the card, haha. There is a penny sleeve on it. I thought this was hilarious, so I'm keeping it as is! Sucks that I'm pretty sure Movie Gallery has shut down...?

I thought this was a really pretty card. Shiny things tend to capture my attention for brief periods of time... Too bad Alomar didn't get in the HOF this year. Oh well, 10 years from now, no one is going to remember that he was a 2nd ballot HOFer.

Ooooohhhh... The 2010 Topps Orioles card! I didn't have this one yet... I'm very pleased. This will most likely go in my set (if I ever A. get back to the shop due to this crappy weather or B. my jumbo boxes are released before 2012)...
Thanks a lot Chris! I really appreciate it. You'll have more Cubs and Nomars coming soon, I'm sure!

1 comment:

PAB said...

I do like those team cards that Topps has released this year.

In other news how about a post on your predicted Royal Rumble winner?