Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas from P. A. Part 1 - Greatest Movie Ever

I watched the return of Bret Hart to WWE last night, so that kept me from writing my blog on the stuff P. A. brought me for Christmas. I decided to break it up into two posts, one for today, one for tomorrow.

Since my Alien Quadrilogy is lost in a box somewhere (along with a lot of my other good DVDs), P. A. got me the Alien Triple Pack.

I know this is a baseball card blog, but anyone who knows me, knows that Aliens is my favorite movie ever. EVER. No, really, ever. I think I have watched Aliens more than 50 times in my life (which is a lot if you really think about it). I'm glad the movie takes the time to actually build to a climax and develop some characters that you can get behind and want to see get out alive.

"Let's rock!"
Oh, yeah, Vasquez kicks ass. 'I only need to know one thing. Where. They. Are.'

'None taken...' haha, I like that I can look at the picture and know the exact line that goes with it. That's either really awesome, or really sad, haha.

Of course, my 'lady friend' (Sigourney Weaver) is the star of the movie. Wooo Hoo. Yeah, so, Aliens is AWESOME. Thanks P. A.! Not to mention, Alien is a classic in and of itself. Don't get me started on Alien 3...
What do you guys think? If you haven't seen the movie, check it out. It would definitely be a good idea to check out Alien first, but Aliens stands on its own without Alien, so if you miss it, the story still isn't too hard to follow.

3 comments:

Flash said...

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!

PAB said...

Glad to bring you so much joy. Stay Frosty.

William Regenthal said...

Ferro, do you copy? Prep for dustoff, we're gonna need immediate evac... I say we take off, nuke the site from orbit, its the only way to be sure.