Friday, January 15, 2010

Words Cannot Describe - Amazing Autographed Ball

I really don't know which ball I am more excited about, the Stan Musial auto I posted, or the above beauty I got today from The Bob Feller Museum.

I'm still amazed at how cheap it was to obtain this ball! Feller is 91 years old, and still going strong. He is a decorated veteran of World War II and one of the greatest pitchers of all time, even though he didn't get 300 wins (he would have had his career not been interrupted by WWII).

I believe he is the oldest living Hall of Famer, but I could be wrong. I wish I could have gotten him to sign this in person, but I don't care, I have his auto on a baseball.

I can't wait til we are out oof this apartment and in a real house again where I can have a man-cave to display all of my stuff.

3 comments:

PAB said...

nice addition. Does this give you as much as a rush as a card? I know for me memorabilia trumps a card 9 times out of 10.

William Regenthal said...

Yeah man, I couldn't wait for it to come.

Field of Cards said...

You've got me curious about the price on this and the Musial ball.

Would u mind saying?