Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years

Happy New Years guys. I hope everyone had a safe night last night. I ended up watching Family Guy with my son up until about 5 minutes before the ball dropped, then we changed the channel and watched Dick Clark.

Now, I'll admit it, when I was looking through the guide, I was looking for Dick Clark, but man, I feel really bad that they keep parading him out there. I'm glad he's up for it, but you really do have to feel for the guy.

I finally will have a chance to work the card shop tomorrow, after taking a month off (unintentionally). First it was my real job, then that goe rescheduled to the week after, then it snowed really bad in Winston-Salem the next week, and the week after was the day after Christmas. I wasn't about to make that drive after all the driving I did the 2 days before.

I'm excited though, maybe I'll open a few packs and pull something blogworthy. I'll get to see P.A., whom I haven't seen in a while.

I hope you all have a great 2010. I am really excited for the 2010 Topps flagship, which come out at the end of the month. I am also excited for beginning another set soon. It looks like 1998 Topps will be next, but I am always changing my mind.

Drop me some comments guys!

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

are you serial? topps comes out at the end of the month?????

William Regenthal said...

The sell-sheets I have seen say January 28. I have already ordered a case.