Thursday, November 23, 2023

Another TTM Success From Jay Bell

There have been quite a few TTM success recently where I went back and got guys I had gotten before.  This was a result of going through a bunch of boxes during the playoffs and amassing a huge stack of guys to send to.  One of them was Jay Bell.  Bell signs a bunch, and has a ton of cool cards.  The above 1992 Donruss Diamond King was a definite highlight.
The above 2000 Bowman and 2001 Upper Deck were some pretty cool cards.  I like how Bowman updated the classic 1955 Bowman TV Set design.  That's one of my all-time favorite sets and adding this with the updated (now, not so updated) design to the autograph album. 
I also got a 1993 Triple Play, 1995 Finest, 1998 Topps and 1999 Topps signed during this TTM request to Bell.

I mailed to Bell on October 11 and got the cards back on November 15, for a 35-day TAT. 

No comments: