Thursday, November 9, 2023

TTM Success - Jamie McAndrew

Some more early 90s Marlins teal was added to the autograph album when I received this TTM success from Jamie McAndrew.  When they were revealed as a team back then, I loved the colors that were chosen, since no other team had colors quite like the Marlins.  That's one of my favorite things to look for now when I go through early to mid 90s cards, those batting helmets.
Some of the other card companies only featured the logo and colors on the cards but must not have jad immediate access to uniform photos. This 1993 Donruss is an example.  Fleer was the same.

McAndrew (b. 1967) played in the majors in 1995 and 1997 for the Brewers.  He didn't even make it as a Marlin.  He had a record of 3-4, 27 strike outs and a 5.98 ERA.

I mailed to McAndrew on October 10 and got the cards back on October 30, for a 20-day TAT. 

No comments: