Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Another TTM Success From Jason Jacome

Going through my boxes recently during the baseball playoffs yielded me a bunch of cards to try to send out TTM and add to the autograph album. 

I found some nice cards to send out to Jason Jacome.  I had a fondness for 1995 Collectors Choice SE, and was able to get one of them signed.  I love the blue  order on the card, and it reminds me of the time when my mom would take me to the LCS and get packs with me.
I also got a 1995 Donruss and a 1995 Pinnacle signed by Jacome.  The signatures on these were a little more visible on the cards than the Collectors Choice.  Must have been the blue on blue on blue.

I mailed to Jacome on October 9 and got the cards back on November 22, for a 44-day TAT.

1 comment:

Ryan H said...

'95 Collector's Choice SE reminds me of my dad when we drove to Rite Aid and bought packs of these. I still have a bunch that I'll never get rid of.