Saturday, March 5, 2022

TTM Success - Wyatt Mills

Some nice cards came back signed TTM recently when I got this TTM success back from Wyatt Mills.  I was all set to send off a 2017 Bowman and a 2017 Bowman Chrome when I realized that Mills was in 2021 Topps Update.  This card turned out nicely.  I didn't see that Jose Goody was signing, so I probably won't complete the card, but that's ok.
Getting these two 2017 Bowmans out of my Bowman box was nice.  I went through that box to try to make some room for new stuff, and found a few guys I wanted to send to.  Some of those cards are still out, but there have been a couple that have come back in.

Mills (b. 1995) made his debut last season with the Mariners.  He was 0-0 with 11 strike outs and a 9.95 ERA.

I mailed to Mills on January 10 and got the cards back on February 9 for a 30-day TAT.

No comments: