Tuesday, March 8, 2022

TTM Success - Matt Barnes

My good friend, Gerard, has gotten into the private signing game with his brother, recently.  He approached me about joining in his signing with Matt Barnes, but I wasn't sure if I was going to send anything in.  Right after, though, I went through my 2021 Topps inserts and saw the above orange ice parallel, so I had to get in on the signing.  This card looks awesome, and is numbered 98/299.
I went ahead and got a 2021 Topps base card signed, as well, so I could add one to my Topps ledger.  I haven't gotten many 2021s signed, but I figure they'll come with time.

Barnes (b. 1990) has played in the majors since 2014, for the Red Sox.  He has a record of 32-26 with 522 strike outs and a 4.04 ERA.  He was an All Star in 2021, and won the World Series with the Red Sox in 2018.

I mailed to the signing on December 28 and got the cards back on February 11, for a 44-day TAT.

No comments: