Thursday, March 24, 2022

TTM Success - Endy Rodriguez

There was a post on Facebook that I had seen where a few Pirates minor league players were rooming together, and would accept some cash to sign some cards.  I took advantage of the offer and sent these two cards to Pirates prospect, Endy Rodriguez.  He signed the above 2021 Bowman Draft Chrome and the below 2021 Bowman Draft.
Rodriguez (b. 2000) was an international signing by the Mets.  He has played in the minors since 2018, for the Mets and Pirates.  He has reached A ball, and has 171 hits, 19 home runs and a .288 batting average in the minors so far.  I imagine he will start the season at Greensboro, which would give me an opportunity to see him play in person.

I mailed to Rodriguez on January 21 and got the cards back on February 14, for a 24-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $10.00/card.

No comments: