Thursday, March 10, 2022

TTM Success - Ben Klimesh

These two cards that I got back from Ben Klimesh TTM had quote a few travel miles on them.  I had sent to him once before, but got a RTS, and then they sat in my RTS pile.  I finally tried again with a different address, and got these cards signed.
Funny thing is, Klimesh signed each of the two 2015 Topps Pro Debut cards in different colored ink; one in black, and one in blue.

Klimesh (b. 1990) was a 15th round pick by the Reds in the 2012 June Amateur Draft out of Trinity University in Texas.  He played in the minors from 2012 to 2016, all in the Reds system (reaching AAA).  He had a record of 10-7 with 227 strike outs and a 5.21 ERA.

I mailed to Klimesh on January 21 and got the cards back on February 21, for a 31-day TAT.  He also included a note.

No comments: