Sunday, February 19, 2017

Instagram Trade For A Nice Davis

I was approached on Instagram by a kid named Keegan who had this 2014 Museum Collection Chris Davis jumbo relic.  I had picked up a signed Andrew McCutchen 8 x 10 from my friend, Max, and Keegan is a huge McCutchen fan, so it was an easy match.  I already had one of these Davis relics, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to add another, so here it is.  It is numbered 14/25.
To made the trade more balanced, Keegan included this Clayton Kershaw relic from 2014 Topps Tribute.  I didn't have any Kershaw relics and I liked the green relic, so I had him add this card, which was among the list of cards he offered.  This is 61/99.
Finally, Keegan let me pick up one of his IP autos to complete the deal.  He got the better end of the deal, with me sending the McCutchen photo and a Job Pedersen die cut National Exclusive Allen & Ginter card.  Still, he is happy with the deal, and so am I!

No comments: