Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Some Autos From Connor

I had a bunch of cards left over of guys who used to be in the Carolina League.  I wasn't sure what to do with them, so I put out a post on my Instagram to see if anyone could take the cards for 50/50s.  A few people reached out and took some cards off of my hands.  Recently, one of the 50/50s came back; from a guy named Connor who graphs Norfolk.
Connor offered to take my extra Daz Camerons and see if he could get a few of them signed.  Cameron limits when he signs, so it took Connor a bit to finish the 50/50, but he came though.  I did get some unsigned cards back, but I am happy with what he was able to get done.
Connor also took a few Norfolk guys for me and was able to get the cards signed.  Normally, I would just wait til Fan Fest, but the stuff I had him get for me was mostly of fringe players who might not be here next year.  I do believe Tanner Scott will be around, and this Bowman Chrome turned out really well.
Mark Grudzielanek isn't with Norfolk, he is coaching somewhere, but Connor got this card signed as well.  The other guys are depth pieces that the Orioles have in the system, and the cards all turned out well.

Thanks for getting these signed, Connor!  I appreciate it!

No comments: