Monday, June 10, 2019

May 2019 Graphing of Salem Red Sox at Down East Wood Ducks

While I was at my parents' the weekend of May 25, my Pro Debut boxes came in.  I got into the boxes after my trip to Hickory, but was able to use some of the cards for when the Wood Ducks were back in town against the Salem Red Sox.
I got Anderson Tejeda, Leody Taveras and JP Martinez on the Pro Debut cards, and they turned out really well.  The cards need to be prepped, as usual, but they look great when signed.
While I was in Hickory, I picked up this season's team set.  I got it after pregame autos there, so I didn't have time to prep and put the cards in the books, so these Wood Ducks were the first cards from the set that I could get done.
Salem doesn't have too many players on their roster who have cards, so I did what I could.  Chris and I got a ton of Bryan Mata cards signed, which was nice.
I was also able to get this 2015 NY-Penn League card of Victor Acosta signed.  I have had it for a couple years, so I was glad to get it out of my box.
I found out Marcus Wilson was on the Salem Roster the day we were heading out there, so I scrambled through my 2014 Bowmans and found one of his cards.  I was disappointed that I didn't have his 2013 Perfect Game card, though.

No comments: