Monday, June 3, 2019

Expos Fest Autos From Jacob

He has been so busy lately with a new job, so I had to wait a while to get my cards back from my friend, Jacob.  He went to Expos Fest this winter, and was able to help me out with some 1987s for my set, and some other stuff that was laying around in my boxes.

The above 1990 Score Ken Hill looks really nice, and I am glad that this one is the card that Jacob included for me.  Score cards are always pretty bold, so I was glad this one will get into my album.
I was able to cross Mike Fitzgerald off of my list, and Jacob helped me complete the Expos Leaders card that I had previously gotten from another collector.
I had sent Jacob a bunch of Brad Wilkerson cards, and this one is the one he was able to get signed.  It turned out really well.
Finally, here are a few of the older Topps cards that Jacob got done for me.  I forgot that I had a 1980 Topps Steve Renko, so I will check with Jacob and see if he needs it.  If not, I will probably see if anyone wants to trade for it.

Thanks for getting these done, Jacob!

No comments: