Sunday, June 23, 2019

Even More Autos From Gerard

When you fall behind on posting stuff, and you have a friend who is a master at getting stuff signed for you, you end up with a ton of cards to scan and file away.  My good friend, Gerard, hooked me up again with a bunch of autos that he had gotten recently.  He really came through with a bunch of stuff, and they all turned out well.
I had forgotten about most of the cards that he got for me, but it was really cool opening the mailers up and seeing what he was able to get signed.  The cards were from maybe 4 or 5 different mailers that he has sent me other the last few months.
He got me a ton of Sam Horn cards signed.  There were even some extras in there, so I'll have some trade bait.
Gerard said that Horn was kind of a weird guy, but he did sign a ton.  All of the cards turned out really well.
Gerard threw in a bunch of stuff that he has, as well.  This includes the signed Bud Moore NASCAR card.  I don't know who Moore is, but the card will look cool in my album.
The best part is finding the cards and being able to take them out of my boxes and returning them to my auto albums when they come back in.  The black and gold 2016 Bowman Chrome of Sam Travis is a nice example.
Also, these Jeremy Bleich cards; they were languishing in my boxes and Gerard was able to get them done.  Otherwise, they would still be buried in there.
I was able to find some cards of some of the newer additions to the Red Sox system in Erasmo Ramirez and Jenrry Mejia.
I had a bunch of them, and was able to get rid of some.  Taking 2010 Topps Chrome cards out of my box is always a bonus.
The horizontal cards from the lot all turned out well.

Thanks so much, Gerard.  The cards now have a home in my albums, and I have you to thank.

No comments: