Tuesday, March 12, 2019

TTM Success - Jack Perconte

I had only one kind of Topps card to send to Jack Perconte, so I was looking for something different to send along with it, and came across this 1983 TCMA Charleston Charlies card.  My mom got me a Charlies shirt a while back, and I thought it would be cool to add one of their cards to my autograph album.  I found another card of a player I sent later when I found this one, so in the end, I have two Charlies cards.
This 1986 Topps turned out nicely as well.  Perconte has a nice autograph.

Perconte (b. 1954) played in the majors from 1980 to 1986 for the Dodgers, Indians, Mariners and White Sox.  He had 389 hits, 2 home runs and a .270 batting average.

I mailed to Perconte on February 11 and got the cards back on February 19, for an 8-day TAT.

1 comment:

osupremegrandmotherone said...

I have a soft spot for Charlies!