Tuesday, March 12, 2019

TTM Success - Mick Kelleher

It took me a while, but I finally got these Mick Kelleher cards out of my box and into the mail.  I had them in my "to be TTMed" box since I first started the box.  I don't know why I let them sit there for so long, but I finally sent the cards out and got some nice TTM returns.
I do know the stack started with the 1981 Topps at the top of this post, and grew until I pulled the 1980 Topps (bottom right) out of my partial set.  All of the cards turned out well.

Kelleher (b. 1947) played in the majors from 1972 to 1982 for the Cardinals, Astros, Cubs, Tigers and Angels.  He had 230 hits, 0 home runs and a .213 batting average.

I mailed to Kelleher on February 5, 2018, and got the cards back on February 20, 2019, for a 380-day TAT.

No comments: