Saturday, March 9, 2019

TTM Success - Doug Rau

Here are some older cards that I was able to move from my box to my autograph album.  The partial set of 1980 Topps that I got from Conrad turned out to really help when it came to finding guys to send to that signed TTM.  All of the cards were in order, and I used that partial set to add to a couple stacks of guys that I had pulled for TTM.  Doug Rau was one of them.  The above 1980 Topps is really clean, and turned out really well when signed.
The other two cards I sent were a 1976 Topps and a 1981 Topps.  Both of them look really nice.

Rau (b. 1948) played in the majors from 1972 to 1979 and 1981 for the Dodgers and Angels.  He had a career record of 81-60 with 697 strike outs and a 3.35 ERA.

I mailed to Rau on February 2 and got the cards back on February 11, for a 9-day TAT.

No comments: