Friday, July 5, 2013

Trade With Blog Reader - Jeff

I completed a trade recently with blog reader, Jeff, when I sent him several 1987 Topps cards that he needed for his set.  In return, he sent me 4 2013 Topps Emerald parallels that I needed for my set.  I chose to show off the above Jose Altuve because of the awesome Astros jersey that he is seen wearing.

I still need a ton of 2013 Topps Emerald parallels for my set.  I need too many Series 2's to list, so if you have any, I'll take them.  My Series 1 needs are on my Wishlist, so please check it out and send me some more!  I really want to complete this set.  I feel like I'm doing well, I still have yet to buy what I need, so I think getting as far as I have by trading says a lot.

Thanks for the trade, Jeff.  Let's do it again!

No comments: