Saturday, December 26, 2009

What I got for Christmas

FINALLY!!!! After collecting Ripken for 20+ years, I finally have all of his rookie cards...

1982 Topps Traded Cal Ripken. I have been wanting this card for forever. I finally have it. Of course, if you follow my blog, it shouldn't take you long to figure out who got it... my MOM!!! She knows exactly what to get me.

I had a really great Christmas, and ended up with a lot of cool stuff. I'm really happy about it. I hope you all had good ones as well!!!

4 comments:

PAB said...

Cross it off your wish list! What a way to end the year.

Sooz said...

Awesome. Always good to finish a collection.

Congrats.

Field of Cards said...

Congrats! I say it all the time but it's worthy of repeating: Mom's rule!!

I don't have that card. It's a great looking one.

Here's to hoping the O's go 162-0 in 2010.

the sewingmachineguy said...

Sweet! I will put my set back in storage.