Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Black Friday COMC Pickups - Nolan Reimold

So, here are the Nolan Reimolds I was able to get on Black Friday from COMC.  I only purchased two Reimolds and had another one shipped that I had picked up a few months ago.
The first card I got was this 2008 Donruss Threads Diamond Kings.  Reimold is seen here in his Bowie Baysox uniform.  This is pretty cool because it almost matches my Reimold bobblehead.  I got this card for $0.71.
This is the card I had already paid for.  I got it for my 2009 Topps Reimold Rainbow, and as far as I know, I have all of his parallels (except for the printing plate).  I got this one for $1.24  It is numbered 537/2009.
Finally, here is another Reimold RC, this one being from 2009 UD Ultimate Collection.  These were really premium cards back when UD still had their MLB license.  I got it for $1.15 and it is numbered 495/599.  I liked how Ultimate Collection looked, but it still pales in comparison to the Topps Sterling Brooks Robinson that I got the other day.  So far, that one is the sharpest of what I picked up.

No comments: