Saturday, November 10, 2012

2012 Topps Mini Nolan Reimold Printing Plate

I made a surprise discovery oon Ebay a couple days ago when I saw that someone had the Topps Mini Printing Plate of Nolan Reimold listed for $20.
I jumped all over it when I saw it.  $20 for a printing plate that I definitely needed for my PC?  You know it.  I really didn't think I would be able to add any of the 1/1's from 2012 to my 'Reimold Rainbow', but I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.  I'd like to add some plates from his other years as well, but it is a matter of finding them, and being able to afford them.

I'd write more, but I'm still wore out from last night's Who concert in Greensboro.  What an awesome show!  I've now seen them twice, once in 1989 in St. Louis and again last night in Greensboro.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

another awesome plate buddy!

Anonymous said...

That's a cool Plate!