Wednesday, July 10, 2024

TTM Success - Travis Honeyman

While I was away on vacation, only two TTMs came in. This one was a 2023 Bowman Draft TTM request sent out in December 2023 to Travis Honeyman.  I was told after I sent it that I had sent to the wrong address.  A quick loom at SCN after this came in showed that there weren't many requests in the first place.  

This card came back with a note from Honeyman's father apologizing for the delay in sending the card back.  It was nice of him to pin his son down and get my card signed for me.

Honeyman (b. 2001) was a 3rd round pick by the Cardinals during the 2023 July Amateur Draft out of Boston College. He has played 20 games professionally (all this season) between the Rookie GCL and Low A.  He has 25 hits, no home runs and a .343 batting average.

I mailed to Honeyman on December 16 and got the card back on July 8, for a 205-day TAT.

No comments: