Thursday, March 2, 2023

TTM Success - Harry Ford

My first TTM signed 2022 Bowman Draft cards came in with this success from Mariners prospect, Harry Ford.  Getting Bowman Draft cards signed every January has been something fun to do in the winter months over the last couple of years.  This year, I sent off several, and had decent success.  Ford was one of the tougher addresses to figure out, but once I did, I was pleased with the cards I got back signed.

I had to send out the above sky blue chrome refractor.  It was just too pretty a card to not to try to get into my album.  The card isn't a numbered parallel, but still is nice.
I also sent off Ford's 2021 Bowman Draft and 2022 Bowman Draft.  These both also came out nicely.  I regret not sending in one of the 2022 Heritage Minors insert cards, but in the end, I am satisfied with these.  I just was too lazy to go through the Heritage Minors cards once I got my hands on the address.

Ford (b. 2003) was a first round (12th overall) draft pick in the 2021 June Amateur Draft by the Mariners out of North Cobb High School in Georgia.  He has played in the Mariners system since 2021, reaching Low A ball.  He has 123 hits, 14 home runs and a .276 batting average.

I mailed to Ford on January 3 and got the cards back on January 9, for a 6-day TAT.  This was the first of my 2023 TTM requests to come in.

No comments: