Friday, March 10, 2023

TTM Success - Shane Robinson

This TTM success looks like one of those "spot the difference" photo things you'll see in a magazine in a dentist's office or online.  Still, there are subtle differences between these two cards.  The above 2009 Topps Update Shane Robinson that I got back signed is the "vintage stock" parallel, and below is the normal base card.  You can tell the difference in the Topps logo on the card.  In hand, the above card is brown card stock, while below is white.
Both cards turned out nicely, and I was glad to be able to get the parallel included in the TTM request.  It was just a random parallel card I had in one of my boxes.

Robinson (b. 1984) played in the majors in 2009 and from 2011 to 2018 for the Cardinals, Twins, Angels and Yankees.  He had 168 hits, 7 home runs and a .221 batting average.

I mailed to Robinson on April 4, 2022, and got the cards back on January 17, 2023, for a 288-day TAT.

No comments: