Friday, February 17, 2023

Another TTM Success From Bob Bailor

When I started pulling a bunch of 70s and 80s cards out of my boxes for TTMs recently, I pulled several Bob Bailor cards that I would try to get signed through a second TTM attempt.  He signed all of the cards, and they turned out well. The above card is my 1980 Topps.
I also got a 1978, 1979, 1984 and 1984 Traded signed.
I also got this 1991 Crown Orioles card signed.

I mailed to Bailor on November 23 and got the cards back on December 20, for a 27-day TAT. 

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Congratulations on the successful TTM return. That Bailor features an attractive looking action shot that is well cropped. Topps must have hooked up the Blue Jays in 1980, because Dave Stieb and Alfredo Griffin also received well-cropped action shots on their cards too.