Friday, February 3, 2023

TTM Success - Branden Boissiere

While I had gotten Branden Biossiere IP this past season, I was still excited to send to him TTM in order to get the above 2022 Topps Pro Debut into my autograph album. 

Topps, for some unknown reason, likes to issue the most important minor league cards after the season has concluded. So, I have had very few opportunities to get any Pro Debut signed yet.  Don't get me started on Heritage Minors or Bowman Draft.
Still, it was nice being able to get one of the cards done.  I had also found this 2021 Bowman Draft Chrome refractor in my box that I missed this past season, so I sent it TTM as well.

Boissiere (b. 2000) was a 3rd round pick by the Nationals in the June 2021 Draft out of the University of Arizona.  He has played in the Nationals system since 2021, reaching Low A (Fredericksburg).  He has 106 hits, 6 home runs and a .238 batting average so far in his minor league career.

I mailed to Boissiere on November 15 and got the cards back on December 12, for a 27-day TAT.

No comments: