Friday, October 12, 2018

Some Signed Cards From Michael

Toward the end of the Wood Ducks season, my friend Michael came back down to visit.  During his visit, we traded some IP autos, and I ended up with some nice stuff for my album.  One of the highlights was this 1987 Topps Gary Roenicke for the set.  I thought I had Roenicke already, but it turns out that I didn't.  Now I do have it and the Earth can continue to spin.
I grabbed quite a few 2017 Heritage Minors, and even some extras of these that I can use as trade bait.
Michael got a ton of cards signed by Jay Bell, so I picked a few that looked nice, and added those to the pile.
I needed Butch Davis on something other than the 1985 Topps that I had gotten TTM.  This 1984 Donruss is pretty cool looking, and I don't have very many of them.
Finally, I added these.  The Denard Span 2017 Topps looks really cool with the Wrigley ivy in the background.

Thanks for the deal, Michael!

No comments: