Thursday, October 25, 2018

Another TTM Success From Dave Righetti

I had two TTM requests for Dave Righetti out, and both of them came in a few weeks apart from each other.  I was worried, because when the first one came in, he left out signing one of the 1987 Topps that I needed for my set.  Little did I know, I had it covered with the first TTM request that I sent.

In addition to this 1991 Donruss Diamond Kings, I sent one 1987 Topps, and it just happened to be the one he didn't sign in the other request.  This one was sent out a year before the other one, so I had no idea he would leave that particular card out.
Now, I have all three of Righetti's 1987 Topps signed.  I don't have to worry about trying to mail to him again.

I sent this request off on April 12, 2017, and got the cards back on August 31, 2018, for a 506-day TAT.  I got really lucky with this one.  I sent 5 cards, and one of the ones he signed was the 1987 I needed.  Whew!

No comments: