Monday, February 1, 2010

Mail Day - When Nature Calls

I got some mail today from Rhubarb_Runner over at: http://mmmrhubarb.wordpress.com/ . I sent him some Twins cards in exchange for the cards below, and more!!! Ooooh, a Cal i didn't have before... that I know of. I've lost count of all the Cal's I have. I have a good-size stack that needs to be listed on Zistle. I'll get to it eventually.
Yaay, a Bergy that I didn't have. I'm really looking forward to a full season from Bergesen this year. I'm hoping he can win 15 games or so... I don't think that's asking for too much...

Finally, Rhubarb_Runner sent me 10 1970 Topps cards I needed for my set. I really appreciate it, dude. I'll be finding you more Twins cards soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed them, dude! Hey, I have a rookie Brady Anderson laying around here -- Score? '88 Traded? '89? I forget; I'll look it up when I get home from Omaha.