Sunday, May 19, 2024

A Couple IP Autos From Jordan

Finally, I was able to get this 2022 Topps Heritage Minors blue parallel of Erick Pena signed.  It got done when my good friend, Jordan, took it to the Mudcats to get signed when Columbia was in town.  I was so disappointed in myself that I put it in a tote instead of my normal minors card boxes.  I tried to get our mutual friend, Mike, to get it signed last season once I realized I had the card, but by then, Pena was in the IL.  Jordan told me he was going to see Columbia and after I told him about the card, he offered to get it done.
Jordan got a Yhoswar Garcia 2022 Topps Heritage Minors signed for me, but I put it with this week's graphs from the Mudcats series.  

Jordan also gave me this 2022 Topps Heritage Minors Miguel Bleis that he got signed.  Bleis was hurt most of last season, so I wasn't able to get him at all.

Thanks so much for getting these cards to me, Jordan.  I appreciate it!

No comments: