Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Finally Found It!

I was looking for an old photo album in my card room closet and guess what I found hidden in a Topps bag, under a bunch of Orioles yearbooks and magazines...
My 1951 Topps Red Back set!  I was so worried that it got lost in the move, but nope, here it is!  I don't have to tell you that this problem will not present itself again, as I will be putting the pages into an album and will be putting it in a very safe place.

I knew I would find it when I wasn't looking for it.  Today was a good day for me to find things.  I also found my great-grandmother's tablecloth that had gone missing as well as the old photo album that wasn't where it was supposed to be.  These issues have been corrected.  The only major thing that is missing now from the move is my 1890s map of Baltimore.  I think I handed it to my mother-in-law for safekeeping, but she doesn't recall it.  I think I'm right, though.

Anyway, stay tuned to the blog because I will be profiling each card of this 52 card set in the coming weeks.  Once I get off my lazy butt and actually scan them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if you ever get some extra or really beat up 51s please let me know! Did you get the scans of the Robinsons?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your "find"! I'm looking forward seeing more of your red backs.